NCG on Tour 2015
12 Nantes youngsters in Amsterdam, Bratislava and Göteborg
Like every year since 2012, several youngsters from Nantes travelled this summer all over Europe this summer in order to meet with former participants to the Nantes Creative Generations Forum.
The goal for these youngsters is to:
- To understand the motivations of other young people to get invloved in projects
- To discover the actions they develop
In 2014, 12 Nantes young people aged 18 to 25 years spent a few days to travel from Nantes and to visit 3 project holders :
- From June 22 to 26 Joy, Brenda Charlotte and Fanta went a few days in Amsterdam, with "Alive and Kicking Neighbourhood"
- Then from 13 to 17 July, Clement, Mousna Ariana and Méghane discovered Bratislava, in Slovakia, with "Paint the City"
- And from 11 to 19 August Diami, Sabrina, Medhi and Jérémy travelled to Gothenburg, in Sweden, with "Man (woman) Behind the Uniform"
For most of them, it was a first experience abroad.
Once there, some members of the NCG network were ready to meet them and present their projects.
For these 12 Nantes youngsters, NCG on Tour was the opportunity to live a first international mobility experience, to discover a foreign country, to meet other young Europeans, to discuss with them in a foreign language and to discover inspiring projects.
During their stay, each group has made photos and videos. These pictures were presented at the 2015 NCG Forum in Nantes.