Final discussion of the 2013 NCG Forum
Synthesis of the ideas developed during the debate:
- To encourage businesses or private actors who support the initiatives brought by NGOs and associations, through tax cuts for example.
- To recognize and value volunteering in a project.
- To facilitate the creation of a network of projects and citizens in Europe, through the establishment of an online platform.
- To pay attention to the relaxation of selection criteria of some European calls for proposals which might restrict the creativity of young people.
- To rethink the way of indexing flat rates for European projects, making them more flexible
- To strengthen the implementation of long time fundings to NGOs
Listen to the debate on the Euradionantes website:
Final discussion during the 2011 Forum
What place is left to young Europeans in the public debate? Is there voice taken in account by policy-makers ? How to involve young people in public decision-making?
A discussion moderated by Cyril Douillard, journalist at Euradionantes on October 2011.
Listen to this on the Euradionantes website: