A major annual gathering
Everywhere in Europe, from Amsterdam to Séville, from Warsaw to Nantes, the youth engage and innovate in order to strengthen life quality in their community. Developing relations between citizens, solidarity, protection of the environment, artistic collaboration – every initiative is unique but all of them pursue the same objective: to strengthen the notion of “living together”.
This is a forum for dialogue about the realities affecting young people in Europe, and also a time for work and thinking – a genuine melting pot of ideas and cultures.
As well as showcasing their own projects, participants will have the chance to learn from peers across Europe and to gain better understanding of the European dimension of local projects.
Over the course of 3 days in Nantes, participants from every background are invited to:
- Present a project or initiative
- Share best practice
- Develop skills in setting up projects in Europe
- Meet potential future partners with a view to setting up across-border projects which could be funded by the Cooperation Prize
- Have discussions with other young Europeans
- Take part in cultural and social events
- Plenary sessions, to present projects to other participants, take part in discussions and public radio shows, and summarise the work carried out in workshops.
- Workshops, to discuss specific themes in small groups and gain skills in setting up projects, in particular cross-border projects (methods, funding, communications tools, etc.).
- Informal time, an opportunity to share experiences in more depth during free time.
More info :